Tuesday 10 May 2011

Our Canadian Adventure

I decided to create this blog to document our adventures in Canada.  I am one of those dumb Americans who thought that Canada was just like the U.S.  I remember telling a lady (I believe the customer service rep from the Wichita Eagle) that we were cancelling our service because we were moving to Canada.  Her response was, "Wow!  That's like a whole different country!"  I then reminded her that it was a different country.  But now after being here for a little over 2 months, I have to agree with her.  It is truly a different country...more different than I ever thought it would be.  But of course, there are a lot of similarities too!

So, where to start???  I guess the best place to start would be our long journey to the Great White North.  More on that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment